AllAfrica News: Sport All Africa, All the Time.
- Kenya: All-Women's Crew of Gatimu, Tuta Set for Mini Classic Debutvon Capital FM am 08/12/2022 um 18:06
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- The all-women's crew of Carol Gatimu and Tuta Mionki are looking forward to their Mini Classic Rally debut ahead of action which revs off at the Sarova Woodlands Nakuru this weekend.
- Kenya: Rally Driver Khan's Priceless 50th Anniversary Gift to Dad at Mini Classicvon Capital FM am 08/12/2022 um 18:04
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Longtime Kenyan rally driver Farhaaz Khan says this weekend's East Africa Mini Classic rally is the perfect way to honour his father who has been in motorsports for the past 49 years.
- Rwanda: Africa Champions Cup for Women - APR's Mugwaneza Vows to Fight for National Pridevon New Times am 08/12/2022 um 17:56
[New Times] Charlotte Umugwaneza, the captain of APR Women Basketball Club, has said that she and teammates will put up a serious fight for national pride at the 2022 Africa Champions Cup for Women that gets underway on Friday, December 9, in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Rwanda: Onana on Target as Rayon Edge Gorillavon New Times am 08/12/2022 um 17:52
[New Times] Rayon Sports defeated Gorilla FC 1-0 in the Rwanda Premier League at the Kigali Stadium on Wednesday, December 7.
- Rwanda: APR Face Uphill Task Against AS Kigalivon New Times am 08/12/2022 um 17:50
[New Times] APR face a daunting task when they visit AS Kigali in the first leg of Rwanda Premier League on Thursday, December 7. The match will kickoff at 18:00 at Kigali Stadium.
- Rwanda: Rayon Sports Coach Hails Goalie Hakizimana's Displayvon New Times am 08/12/2022 um 17:07
[New Times] Rayon Sports head coach Christian Francis Haringingo admitted his delight at goalkeeper Adolphe Hakizimana's composure in goalkeeping after watching his side win two games in a row against Bugesera and Gorilla in the Rwanda Premier League.
- Nigeria: Davido Set to Perform At 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremonyvon Vanguard am 08/12/2022 um 12:24
[Vanguard] Nigerian singer, Davido is set to perform at the closing ceremony of the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
- Ghana: Wellington Joins Kotoko As Assistant Coachvon Ghanaian Times am 08/12/2022 um 12:07
[Ghanaian Times] Former U-20 Black Satellites coach, Orlando Willington has assumed the role as assistant first team coach at Premier League side, Kumasi Asante Kotoko.
- Ghana: FA Announces Teams for Round of 64 FA Cup Matchesvon Ghanaian Times am 08/12/2022 um 12:05
[Ghanaian Times] The Ghana Football Association (GFA) has announced qualified teams to participate in the Round of 64 stages of the 2022/23 Ghana Women's FA Cup Competition.
- Morocco: UAE President Joins Heads of State Congratulating HM the King Over Morocco's Qualification to World Cup Quarterfinalsvon MAP am 08/12/2022 um 08:49
[MAP] Rabat -- The President of the State of the United Arab Emirates, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Ben Zayed Al Nahyane, joined the Heads of State who called His Majesty King Mohammed VI to congratulate Him on the occasion of the qualification of the Moroccan soccer team to the quarter finals of the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
- Kenya: "We Will Do More to Honour You While Still Alive," Ababu's Promise to Legend Kip Keinovon Capital FM am 08/12/2022 um 08:21
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Sports Cabinet Secretary Ababu Namwamba has promised that the government will do more to honour two-time Olympic champion Kipchoge Keino.
- Kenya: Olympic Champ Jelimo Surprises Her Kids With Big Reveal About Her Pastvon Capital FM am 08/12/2022 um 06:40
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- For those who were lucky to watch her meteoric rise to the pinnacle of the women's middle-distance running, Pamela Jelimo is a household name in Kenya and worldwide.
- Morocco: Morocco Vs Portugal - a Reminder of a Colonial Pastvon Scrolla am 08/12/2022 um 05:17
[Scrolla] After defeating Spain, Morocco have been placed in the World Cup quarter-finals where they will face either Portugal or Switzerland.
- Algeria: What I Told Eto'o Before He Assaulted Me - Algerian YouTuber, Mamounivon Vanguard am 08/12/2022 um 04:56
[Vanguard] Algerian YouTuber, Said Mamouni has broken silence after he was assaulted by Cameroon legend, Samuel Eto'o.
- Liberia: Has Liberia Rejected Its Prodigy "Godpower" Marshall?von FrontPageAfrica am 07/12/2022 um 14:32
[FrontPageAfrica] Tale of How Africa Keeps Losing Its Brightest Talents
- Liberia: "Don't Care Administrators'! Monument of SKD's Victims Neglectedvon FrontPageAfrica am 07/12/2022 um 14:31
[FrontPageAfrica] Monrovia -- Investigation conducted by Maxonlinenews has discovered that officials of the Ministry of Youth and Sports (MYS) have portrayed a what appeared to be a lackadaisical approach in caring for a June 1, 2008, historical monument erected at the SKD.
- Gambia: Juventus Clinch Sesdo League Trophyvon The Point am 07/12/2022 um 14:26
[The Point] Juventus FC over the weekend clinched the 2022 Africell sponsored-Serrekunda East Sports Development Organisation (SESDO) 'nawettan' league trophy following their 10-9 marathon post-match penalty shootouts win over Nguma FC after regulation time failed to produce a winner in a final played at the Serrekunda East Mini Stadium.
- Africa: Morocco Shock Spain in Penalty Shootout Winvon DW am 07/12/2022 um 11:37
[DW] In a World Cup scattered with shocks, Morocco produced one of the biggest in front of a partisan crowd. The only remaining African side held 2010 champions Spain to a goalless draw, before winning on penalties.
- Rwanda: Basketball - APR Off to Maputo Ahead of 2022 Africa Champions Cup for Womenvon New Times am 07/12/2022 um 09:51
[New Times] APR women basketball players, on Wednesday December 7, departed for Maputo, Mozambique for the forthcoming the 2022 FIBA Africa Champions for women.
- Kenya: Happiest Goat Alive - Kipchoge Hails Third Fastest Marathoner Kiptumvon Capital FM am 07/12/2022 um 08:39
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- World marathon record holder Eliud Kipchoge has saluted newly-crowned Valencia Marathon champion Kelvin Kiptum for setting the third fastest time in the men's marathon.
- Kenya: Titanic Battle Awaits in Ruiru as AK Select World Cross Country Teamvon Capital FM am 07/12/2022 um 08:19
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- All roads lead to Kenya Prisons Training College in Ruiru on Saturday as hundreds of athletes from around the country compete for the chance to make the team to next year's World Cross Country Championships in Bathurst, Australia.
- Ghana: Bearing a Cross for Letting a Team Downvon Ghanaian Times am 07/12/2022 um 07:48
[Ghanaian Times] Some mistakes can be painful and haunt you for the rest of your life.
- Ghana: Of 'Karma' and 'Dark Energy'von Ghanaian Times am 07/12/2022 um 07:48
[Ghanaian Times] On Sunday 4 December 2022, I settled down to watch the excellent football matches that I knew the World Cup tournament of 2022 was about to serve up.
- Morocco: Qatar World Cup - 5 Things We Learned On Day 17 - Morocco Roll and Swiss Rolledvon RFI am 07/12/2022 um 07:33
[RFI] Morocco turned over Spain to move into the last eight for the first time. But there's no bliss for the Swiss. They're blitzed by a Portugal side not featuring Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Ghana: GBBA to Hold National Basketball Championship in Cape Coastvon Ghanaian Times am 07/12/2022 um 07:28
[Ghanaian Times] The Ghana Basketball Association (GBBA) will on December 12-22, hold the maiden National Basketball Championship in Cape Coast in the Central region.
- Ghana: Street Academy to Hold Annual Dinnervon Ghanaian Times am 07/12/2022 um 07:28
[Ghanaian Times] The Street Academy, a sports and culture non-governmental organization, will hold its annual special dinner on Saturday, December 10 at the Arts Centre in Accra.
- Ghana: Roller Sports Ghana Boss Appeals to MoYs, NSA for Assistancevon Ghanaian Times am 07/12/2022 um 07:28
[Ghanaian Times] The President of the Federation of Roller Sports Ghana, Mr Gameli Johnson Kportufe, has lamented the lack of financial support for six athletes ahead of the Africa Skate Games to be held in Cairo, Egypt this month.
- Rwanda: Rwanda's Uwikunda, Mutuyimana to Officiate CHAN 2023von New Times am 07/12/2022 um 07:00
[New Times] Rwandan referees Samuel Uwikunda and Dieudonne Mutuyimana have been selected to officiate the forthcoming African Nations Championships slated for January 13 to February 4, 2023, in Algeria.
- Rwanda: Kiyovu Reassigns Coach Alain-Andre Landeut as Sporting Managervon New Times am 07/12/2022 um 06:58
[New Times] Kiyovu Sports head coach, Alain-André Landeut, was reassigned from his coaching role to Sporting Manager, as confirmed by club president Juvenal Mvukiyehe.
- Morocco: Moroccans Celebrate Historic World Cup Win Against Spainvon VOA am 07/12/2022 um 04:28
[VOA] Rabat, Morocco -- Exuberant Moroccans poured into the streets of their capital and in cities across Europe on Tuesday, waving flags and honking horns to celebrate their national soccer team's historic victory over Spain at the World Cup.